Introducing the V.ALRT Personal Emergency Response Device, a small wearable device that works with a smartphone to sound an alarm and send out urgent calls and text messages with the press of a button. Summon help wherever and whenever you should need it. The V.ALRT is an ergonomically designed device that can be carried discreetly in a pocket or purse, or worn with one of several accessory options such as a pendant, wristband, or belt clip (sold separately).
Using Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0 LE) technology, the V.ALRT initiates calls and text messages from a designated smartphone (iOS or Android). With a single button press, the V.ALRT sends a command to your smartphone to transmit your location along with a personalized text message to up to three preselected contacts. The V.ALRT can even initiate follow up phone calls from your smartphone to ensure you get your contact's attention.
The V.ALRT has a fall detection feature that will send an alert if it detects a sudden fall that may have left the user incapable of pressing the alert button. Fully waterproof, the V.ALRT works in the shower and while exercising. No need to recharge as it provides up to a year of use before needing to replace the battery.
- Size: 1.3 inches (32 mm) diameter, 0.4 inches (10 mm) thickness
- Weight: 0.3 ounces or 8 grams
- Environment: Waterproof up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Battery Life: Up to one year depending on use
- Battery Type: Pre-inserted and replaceable CR2032 battery (commonly available)
- Range: Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a range of up to 75 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors between the V.ALRT and smartphone
- Accessories: Wristband and pendant/keychain included in box (Neck strap is not included.)
- Smartphone Platforms: Apple iOS and Google Android (see device compatibility)
Frequently Asked Questions
Will V.ALRT work with my phone brand and model?
V.ALRT works on iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S (IOS 7 or newer) and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, HTC One, Moto X (any smartphone using Android 4.3 or newer with Bluetooth 4.0).
What is required in my phone to use V.ALRT?
• Your phone needs to support Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
• Bluetooth features on your phone must be turned ON
• V.ALRT App, either iOS or Android, must be installed and running on your phone
• V.ALRT must be within range of your phone's Bluetooth coverage
• Location services (GPS) on your phone must be activated for greater accuracy on your location
• Data connection is necessary for V.ALRT App to send the alert
How many emergency contacts can I have?
V.ALRT gives you the opportunity to select up to 3 contacts for text message or phone calls.
How many V.ALRTS can I have connected to my smartphone?
At the moment you can have only one V.ALRT connected to your phone at a time.
Compatibility: iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S (IOS 7 or newer) and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5, HTC One, Moto X (any smartphone using Android 4.3 or newer with Bluetooth 4.0).
Button Color: Red
Wrist Band Color: Black
Browse more items @ theprunedanish store